Saturday, April 30, 2011

Custurd apples.. getting ready..

Been a while since I have updated this blog. Between Kids exams, my work deadlines,.. and my laziness to charge the digital camera,... hardly had to time to come back to this blog. But then, Last weekend was the time, when I actually went out to take a few pictures from my cell phone camera.. and thought, let me upload ..












Baby Custurd apples.. What a pleasure to watch little green flowers turning in to baby fruits.. I have seen that most of the flowers turn in to fruits..




.



Pomergrantes getting ready.. The tree has like 30 of them..




2 comments:

తృష్ణ said...

Amazing..all flowers, fruits,creepers nad plants..all are amazing. i liked them verymuch.

మీ అమ్మగారు హైదరాబాద్ నుంచి తెచ్చారని రాసిన ఎర్ర (క్రీపర్) పువ్వులను "కాశీరత్నాలు" అంటారు. చాలా బాగుంటాయి సున్నితంగా ఉండే ఆ పూలు. దేవుడికి పెడతారు.

beekay said...

Thanks Trishna!

అవును.. భలే సున్నితం గా.. కెంపుల్లా..